Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Open For Business

So I have finally got some items up in the new shop and i'm ready to roll! I'm going to limit myself in listings right now, because the site is new and a bit buggy still. I am totally willing to give it a chance since it's so fun to be a part of the lollishop community! I am reserving my review of this new selling venue until I have given it about a month. I will let you know how it goes! Don't forget first 5 people to purchase from me over on Lollishops and spend over 15.00 get a free swag bag! But for TODAY DECEMBER 3rd ONLY every purchase gets a swag bag! Yay! Shipping is included in the listings already, so no mystery shopping here!



A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Ruth of chickedee-chickedee on blogspot for the AWESOME feature she did on me this week! She was such a sweetie and her questions were so fun! Check out her super cute shop of Buttons too!!

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Congrats and good luck with your shop!

Tiffan Tales said...

This is "sweet"! How did you do that? Blogging is such an artform, and you are really good at it.
Sally

LeelaBijou said...

Congrats! I wish you a lot of sales in your new shop! ^_^

Ally said...

CONGRATS for your shop ^^

Tiffan Tales said...

This is "sweet"! How did you do that? Blogging is such an artform, and you are really good at it.
Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...