Sunday, May 15, 2011

Making Lunch Fun!

 My husband works a lot and the kids think about him often, a great way to keep them thinking of him and letting him know that is to decorate his lunch bags! Each child gets 1 day of the week and then Mommy gets 1 too! For Friday we all decorate that days bag together. This has been a fun tradition that we started doing awhile back on our lazy Sunday afternoons. It's a great way to unwind and relax and let Daddy know he is loved! I never thought to post about it, until I took a peek at the wonderful postings of Tinkerlab today! I quickly ran and grabbed my phone to snap a photo of the bags.
In Friday's bag, I always include a photo of us working on the bags, this way he gets a little glimpse of what it is that we do when we think of him!
Do you have any fun traditions?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover